This statue was originally placed at the left side altar by herself during the 1931-32 renovation. It currently stands along side St. Joseph at the Holy Family Altar to the left of the main sanctuary.  It was donated by  Mrs. Frank Smith.    It sits on carved wood pedestals in the eastern transept, were carved out of  teakwood at Oberammergau, Germany and decorated in the studios of the Rambusch Decorating Company established in 1898.  The woodcrafters from Oberammergau date back to the Middle Ages. This altar was made to conform with the 1931 renovation decorating scheme reminiscent of the early church.                        .