Click here to contact Spiritual Development Committee
- Provide spiritual and intellectual growth for the community.
- Conduct Catholic faith formation sessions.
- Invite speakers to talk on current and relevant topics in our Church and community.
- Provide faith formation information in the book rack.
- Form a positive continued connection with our Parish school, Lakewood Catholic Academy.
- Provide the parish with information on what is happening at the School.
- Engage school families to participate in Parish Life.
- Unique influence on children and families from the Family Parish School of Religion.
- Provide the parish with information on what is happening through the Family P.S.R. program.
- Engage P.S.R. families in the life of the parish.
- Encourage young adults and young families to share their faith by their participating in parish life.
- Develop youth group activities that continue the connection between spirituality and community awareness.
- Develop an opportunity for young families to meet and engage.
- Form a Scripture/Tradition program for young adults. (20+)
- Provide the faithful with current Catholic events. (Catholic updates).
- In conjunction with the teachings of the church, faith formation begins with family life by living the Gospel message, praying and worshiping God so as to enlighten the Father of their Children.