Fr. Workman, Leader
Bill Trentel, Chairperson
Click here to contact Communication Committee
Homepage Survey Results
- Click Question 1 Results
- Click Question 2 Results
- Click Question 3 Results
- Click Question 4 Results
- Click Question 5 Results
- Click Question 6 Results
- Click Question 7 Results
- Click Question 8 Results
Click here to schedule an informal meeting with a member of our Communication Committee with your ideas to improve our website and/or obtain informal training on how to get more from our website.
- Utilize the use of current communication techniques.
- Provide opportunities for parishioners to be aware of Parish events through different sources of media.
- Experience and enhance our community experience.
- Suggest & implement new & enhanced communication tools & processes.
- Utilize traditional communications more effectively.
- Present a bulletin that offers useful information.
- Create attractive bulletin boards to present parish/community activities.
- Examine the phone system for easier use.
- Consult with other committees and parish staff to help foster efficient communication.
- Offer instructions on communication tools to promote and organize Parish activities.
- Monitor our marketing image.
- Update all parish advertising – bulletin, bulletin boards, letterhead, envelopes, parish signs, …
- Help the Parish thrive through marketing.